Developmental Psychology WT-SLF-PS
This course has not yet been described...
(in Polish) Grupa przedmiotów ogólnouczenianych
(in Polish) Punkty ECTS
Type of subject
As a result of content mastery course the student should:
- Distinguish the basic concepts used in developmental psychology,
- Describe the testing strategies used in developmental psychology,
- Know the factors affecting human development at various stages of life,
- Characterized by changes in the development of the physical, emotional, cognitive, social, moral, and religious in different periods of human life,
- Explain the difference between thinking and thinking adult children,
- Understand the direction of change and development at various stages of human life and the factors affecting them,
- Be able to be used in the practice of pastoral issues, theoretical knowledge.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: