Liturgy - the Sacraments WT-DTE-LS
1.Sacraments - General. Historical-dimensions of the sacraments. The Sacrament of the liturgical event.
2. Baptism first sacrament of initiation. Theology and history forms the award.
3. Baptism of children and adults - analysis of rites.
4. Confirmation. The theological content of this sacrament, the development of the liturgy.
5. Analysis of the rites of Confirmation.
6. The Eucharist is the summit of initiation. Evolution of the Mass liturgy. Form of the Mass.
7. Analysis of the rites of individual parts of the liturgy of the Mass.
8. Worship of the Eucharist outside the Mass.
9. The Sacrament of Penance - theology and the history of the liturgy.
10. Liturgy of the sacrament of penance according to Ordo Paenitentia.
11. The Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick - theology, history, celebration.
12. The sacrament of Holy Orders - theological content and history of celebration.
13. Analysis of the various elements of the celebration of Holy Orders.
14. The Marriage - the theology and history of the liturgy. The Marriage in other Churches.
15. The rite of marriage celebration. Marriage anniversaries.
(in Polish) E-Learning
(in Polish) Grupa przedmiotów ogólnouczenianych
Learning outcome code/codes
Type of subject
EK1 - student systematise its knowledge of sacramentology (TMA_W01), deepens and specializes it in the liturgical aspect (TMA_W07);
EK2 - student is able to find and evaluate liturgical sources and verify theological locations (TMA_U01); student is able to analyze the liturgical text, its biblical, historical and cultural dimensions (TMA_U02); student can independently acquire knowledge and broaden research skills as a theologian (TMA_U05)
EK3 - student is able to relate this knowledge to personal self-esteem (TMA_K01) and recognizes the need for personal development (TMA_K02)
Expenditure of student's work:
participation in lecture- 30 hours
consultation - 5 hours
independent reading - 10 hours
time for write paper - 20 hours
preparation for oral examination - 25 hours
Sum: 90 hours
Number ECTS: 90 hours/30 hours =3 ECTS
Methods of assessment
Kunzler M., Liturgia Kościoła, Poznań 1999.
Nadolski B., Liturgika III, Sakramenty Sakramentalia Błogosławieństwa, Poznań 2012.
Liturgika IV, Eucharystia, Poznań 2011.
Płatek J., Sprawowanie sakramentu pokuty i pojednania, Częstochowa 1996.
Stefański J., Sakrament chorych w dziejach i życiu Kościoła, Gniezno 2000. Krakowiak Cz., Namaszczenie chorych - sakrament uzdrowienia, Lublin 2004.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: