(in Polish) Psychologia małżeństwa i rodziny WSR-NR-1-PM
This course has not yet been described...
Factors determining the quality of the marriage.
(in Polish) E-Learning
(in Polish) Grupa przedmiotów ogólnouczenianych
Learning outcome code/codes
Type of subject
KNOWLEDGE: Students will acquire knowledge about the basics of family functioning, history and present, the principles of family functioning and will learn about the functioning of normal, dysfunctional and dysfunctional families.
SKILLS: Students should gain the skills how to use the acquired knowledge needed to identify various types of family problems.
COMPETENCES / ATTITUDES: Students should be aware of the need to constantly develop their knowledge. It should be characterized by an open attitude to various problems and the competence to pre-diagnose them, should have knowledge of the principles of the process of family mediation.
participation in the lecture - 30
preparation for lecture and reading texts - 60
consultations - 5
exam preparation - 15
TOTAL HOURS 110
NUMBER OF ECTS – 4
- Grade 5 (bdb.): student has good comprehension of issues related to the psychology of marriage and the family, knows the different approaches in family psychology and is able to analyze them critically, can analyze dependencies on the determinants of durability and quality of marriage and family. He can critically and independently interpret scientific approaches, research results in this field.
- Grade 4 (db.): correctly points out the characteristics of marriage and family psychology, knows the different approaches in family psychology, can pinpoint important determinants of durability and quality of marriage and family functioning, can discuss and point to their importance and importance. He can present research results in this field.
- Grade 3 (dst.): student is able to indicate the important determinants of durability and quality of marriage and the functioning of the family and can discuss them.
- Grade 2 (next ..): does not know what is the psychology of marriage and family, can not indicate the conditions of high quality of marriage and the durability and cohesion of the family.
The final grade consists of:
1. Assessment from the article, presentation prepared by the student
2nd assessment from the final exam
Final grade is the weighted average of the grades from the presentation (1/3) and the grade from the final exam (2/3).
de Barbaro, B. (1999). Wprowadzenie do systemowego rozumienia rodziny. Kraków: Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego.
Braun–Gałkowska, M. (1991). Metody badania systemu rodzinnego. Lublin: Katedra Psychologii Wychowawczej KUL.
Ryś M. (1994). Konflikty w rodzinie. Niszczą czy budują? Warszawa: Centrum Pomocy Psychologiczno-Pedagogicznej.
Ryś M. (1999). Psychologia małżeństwa w zarysie. Warszawa: Centrum Pomocy Psychologiczno-Pedagogicznej.
Wojciszke B. (1993). Psychologia miłości. Intymność - Namiętność - Zaangażowanie. Gdańsk: GWP
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: