(in Polish) Pierwsza pomoc przedmedyczna WNP-PPWZ-PPPC
1. To learn examples of many unforeseen events in which first aid measures are necessary.
2. Familiarization with the principles of providing first aid in the event of danger to life and health of victims.
3. Learning how to behave at the scene of an accident and how to conduct a rescue operation.
4. Understanding the need to acquire premedical rescue skills, which involves the possibility of helping others.
5. Sensitizing a young person to harming another.
6. Awareness of the importance of providing pre-medical assistance.
7. Improving the skills needed to provide first aid.
8. Shaping humanitarian attitudes.
9. Acquiring the ability to react quickly and make decisions
(in Polish) E-Learning
(in Polish) Grupa przedmiotów ogólnouczenianych
Learning outcome code/codes
Type of subject
The student can:
01 identify situations in which First Aid measures should be taken
02 characterize the most common injuries as well as illnesses and demanding emergencies
03 explanation of Basic Life Support Diagram.
01 be able to assess, interpret the existing situation as demanding
(not requiring) to undertake PP activities,
02 present the correct implementation of the next stages
Informative and conversational lecture, situational method, talk, brainstorming.
Written and oral tests evaluating individual batches of material, practical passing of rescue operations
1.Brongel L: golden hour, the time of life, the time of death. Krakow's Medical Publishing House,
2. Jakub (ed.). Emergency Medicine. PZWL, The
3.Pelzer M., Palczewska W. emergency aid in emergencies and diseases (script
Student KK IEM), 4. Guidelines for resuscitation 2005. Polish Resuscitation Council 5. First
aid and CPR. Owner for students. Issue II -
September 2006. 6.Jethon Z., Grzybowski, A. (eds): Preventive Medicine and Environmental
PZWL, Warsaw 2000
7. Siuda T. Zaczek
The annex Publishing and Graphic Arts, Warsaw 2003.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: