(in Polish) Podstawy filozofii WMCM-LEN-PF-sem
This course has not yet been described...
(in Polish) E-Learning
(in Polish) Grupa przedmiotów ogólnouczenianych
Learning outcome code/codes
Type of subject
After completing the course, the student should:
- have a basic knowledge of the main issues of philosophy, controversy and philosophical disputes;
- have improved analytical skills and the ability to correct
- have the ability to correctly argue and counter-argument;
- have a developed intellectual sensitivity and expanded awareness
constitutive ideas of Western culture;
- be able to recognize the philosophical and cultural sources of contemporary views formulated in medical science.
1 ECTS = approx. 30 hours of student work, including: 15 hours - participation in classes and 15 hours - preparation for the oral test.
Conditions for completing the course:
- attendance at classes (on-line MS Teams),
- oral final credit from the material discussed in class.
The final grade consists of:
1. Grade for attendance according to the scale:
15-14 presence - 5
13 attendances - 4.5
12-11 presence - 4
10 presences - 3.5
9-7 presence - 3
6 - 0 presence - 2
2. Assessment of the oral test - a statement should be prepared on one of the given topics, using the knowledge gained in class and the literature on the subject; topics to be developed will be given during the course.
3. Activity during classes - participation in discussions, noted by the teacher.
The final grade is the weighted average of the grade for class attendance (1/3) and the grade for the oral exam (2/3). The final score may be increased by max. one degree if the condition described in point 3 is adequately met.
• P. Lenartowicz, J. Koszteyn, Wprowadzenie do zagadnień filozoficznych, WAM, Kraków 2002
• M. Kiwka, A, B, C filozofii, Alta2, Wrocław 2001
• Podstawy filozofii, red. S. Opara, A. Kuncer, B. Zielewska, Wydawnictwo UWM, Olsztyn 2003.
• U. Nicola, Filozofia, Świat Książki, Warszawa 2006.
• B. Russel, Problemy filozofii, PWN, Warszawa 2004.
• J. Gaarder, Świat Zofii, J. Santorski, Warszawa 1991.
• J. Pilikowski, Podróż w świat filozofii, WAM, Kraków 2008.
• H. R. Wulff, S. A. Pedersen, R. Rosenberg, Filozofia medycyny. Wprowadzenie, PWN, Warszawa 1993.
• Z. Szawarski, Mądrość i sztuka leczenia, słowo/obraz terytoria, Gdańsk 2005.
• J. Tatoń, Filozofia w medycynie, Wydawnictwo Lekarskie PZWL, Warszawa 2004.
Knowledge of humanities during secondary school education.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: