(in Polish) Etyka adwokata w sprawach o nieważność małżeństwa WK-P-E
FULL DESCRIPTION OF SUBJECT
Substantial contents: Lecture will refer to the following issues in its substantial contents:
1. Conception lawyer and his rights and obligations, also assignments in the case for ascertainment of matrimony invalidity.
2. Who is able to be Church lawyer? – appointment and requirements on the essential and religion-moral the merits.
3. Participation in the case on the side ethical (honesty, responsibility, rights and obligations in the case, salary).
4. Cooperation the lawyer with litigants and Church Tribunal.
Methods of evaluation: positive knowledge, oral examination.
(in Polish) E-Learning
(in Polish) E-Learning
(in Polish) E-Learning (pełny kurs)
(in Polish) Grupa przedmiotów ogólnouczenianych
Learning outcome code/codes
Type of subject
EK - 1 - student has a comprehensive understanding and deep understanding of the role of canon law in shaping legal culture;
EK -2 - student understands the impact of legal norms on the shape of individual and social life;
EK - 3 - student has detailed knowledge of the application of the rules governing the sustainability of marriage and the family;
EK - 4 - The student has a well-rounded knowledge of the ethical principles and norms that apply both to science and the legal profession.
EK - 5 - student is able to use theoretical knowledge to describe and analyze legal processes and phenomena and to formulate their own opinions and legal solutions;
EK - 6 - student can correctly and effectively use canon law, especially the 1983 Code of Practice, to solve specific life problems;
EK - 7 - student is able to use the acquired knowledge to solve problems arising in pastoral work, administration and ecclesiastical judiciary, and assess the effectiveness and usefulness of knowledge acquired;
EK - 8- student has the ability to understand and analyze legal phenomena, broadened the ability of their deeper theoretical assessment of marriage law using appropriate research methods;
EK - 9 - the student sees and formulates new problems in canon and is able to discuss them and formulate their own solutions to them;
EK - 10 - student is aware of the importance of behavior in a professional and ethical manner, respect for the ethics of the legal profession, increased ability to actively promote such attitudes;
EK - 11 - The student is able to work together in a group and work in a group, taking on different roles in the tasks performed by the Church.
Participation in the lecture - 6 hrs.
Consultation - 2 hours
Time to prepare a paper, work - 5 hours.
Preparation for the exam - 10 hours
Total hours - 23 hours
Positive knowledge, mastery of program content related to the subject of a church advocate, oral or written exam
In the course of the lecture will be presented some patterns of pleadings in matrimonial matters when there is a church lawyer.
1. Kodeks Prawa Kanonicznego, Pallottinum 1984.
2. R. Sztychmiler, Potrzeba udziału adwokata w procesie o nieważność małżeństwa, "Biuletyn Stowarzyszenia Kanonistów POlskich", Lublin 1994, nr 6, s. 28-38.
3. R. Sobański, Udział adwokata w procesie o nieważność małżeństwa, "Ius Matrimoniale" 2(8)(1997), s. 125-144.
4. G. Leszczyński, Urząd adwokata słatego w świetle instrukcji "Dignitas connubii", "Ius Matrimoniale"11(17)(2006), s. 139-152.
5. A. Miziński, Adwokat kościelny w aktualnych przepisach prawa kanonicznego, Roczniki Nauk Prawnych 17/1(2017) s. 24-48.
6. A. Miziński, Status prawny adwokata kościelnego w Kościele łacińskim, Lublin 2011.
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: