Basics of Animation Theatre WH-SP-T-I-3-TeatrAni
During the course we will make an attempt to answer the following questions:
- Is a puppet an object, or a person ?
- is the puppet only an object on the stick ?
- how many types of puppets do we distinguish ?
- what is an animation ?
- Is a puppeteer an actor or an animator/operator ?
- how to create a team play ?
- how does a professional theater work - e.g. spectacles, workshops, backstage ?
We will find the answers for these and many other questions during our practical exercises at the University and in Warsaw's theater "Teatr Lalka"
(in Polish) Grupa przedmiotów ogólnouczenianych
Learning outcome code/codes
Type of subject
Basic knowledge of the form theater
Stimulating the artistical imagination
The ability to create simple puppets
The basic forms of artistic animation
Preparation of a short animation show
Ability to cooperate in the field of theater
Active participation in the theatrical adventure
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: