Law of the institutes of consecrated life and associations of apostolic life WK-N-PZK1
- Development of various form lives according to the evangelical counsels taking the beginning from the example of the Divine Master;
- norms conmen to all institutes of consecrated life;
- religious institutes, religious houses and their erection and suppression, the governance of institutes, superiors and councils, chapters, temporal goods and their administration, admission to the novitiate, the novitiate and formation of novices, religious profession, the formation of religious, the obligations and rights of institutes and their members, the apostolate of institutes, separation of members from the institute, transfer to another institute, departure from an institute, dismissal of members, religious raised to the episcopate, conferences of major superiors, Secular institute, societies of apostolic life, eremitic life, consecrated Virgins;
Methods of assessment:
Prior credit of exercises, passing a written exam.
Learning outcome code/codes
List of lectures:
1. Procedural handbook for institutes of consecrated life and societies of apostolic life / edited by Michael Joyce, Washington 2001.
2. J. Mitchell, D. Ward, Canonical procedures and documents for woman's communities: separation and other processes : religious institutes societies of apostolic life, Silver Spring 2001.
3. S. J., Bosco, The history and development of "Societies of Apostolic life" and "Societies of common life according to the manner of religious" in the CIC and CCEO : a comparative study, Romae 2003.
4. M.J., Ihunanyachukwu Nwaogwugwu Integral education in the Code of canon law, Romae 2005.
5. R. McDermott, Consecrated life: cases, commentary, documents, readings, Alexandria 2006.Rose.
Information on level of this course, year of study and semester when the course unit is delivered, types and amount of class hours - can be found in course structure diagrams of apropriate study programmes. This course is related to the following study programmes:
- Canon Law: Canon civil specialization - part-time master studies (old program)
- Canon Law: Canon civil specialization - part-time master studies
Additional information (registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes), might be available in the USOSweb system: